Precise Metering, Robust and Reliable.
The Encore®700 pump is engineered to handle industrial and municipal metering applications in water and wastewater treatment, swimming pools, food processing, chemical processing, brewing and distillation, and agriculture.
Diaphragm metering pump combines the robustness of hydraulic diaphragm pumps with the unparalleled economy, simplicity, and serviceability of a mechanical pump.
- High metering accuracy even at varying discharge pressures
- Choice of direct coupled or pulley driven to suit the environment and market place
- Fast and easy service of valve assemblies without disturbing the suction and discharge piping
- Choice of configurations—Simplex / Duplex / Double simplex to suit the complexity of the application / site layout restrictions
- Handles capacities to 2500 l/h (660 US GPH), back pressures to 12 bar (175 psi)
- Non-loss-motion (amplitude modulation) variable eccentric stroke adjust mechanism renders efficiency, longevity, and reliability, as well as a smooth discharge pattern
- Flexibility of direct coupled or pulley driven, for an additional 4:1 turndown on stroke frequency with a standard induction motor
- Precision-engineered liquid ends meter mild solutions, aggressive chemicals, high-viscosity polymers, and slurries with greater efficiency than conventional liquid ends
- Clear PVC cartridge valves for fast service with no piping disturbances and built-in visual indication of operation
- Premium composite diaphragm design ensures high metering accuracy, even at varying discharge pressures